Supporting Health Conscious Individuals
The EPA warns that indoor air quality is typically five and up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air.
More than 50 percent of buildings in the Untitled States have a toxic mold problem.
This is a problem when often 90% of our time is spent indoors, whether it be in our homes, schools, or offices.
1 in 4 people are genetically unable to make antibodies to mold toxins and are prone to biotoxin illness as these toxins accumulate in their bodies. Toxic mold can make just about anyone sick, but those with the HLA_DR gene are extra susceptible to biotoxin illness.
Building Biology is a field of Building Science that investigates the correlation between the built environment and its effect on human health. There are 4 pillars of Building Biology: air quality, light quality, water quality and electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
Mold can look like this:
And even this:
Mold Toxicity Symptoms
Cognitive & Pain
- Brain Fog, Confusion, Memory Loss
- Slowed Thinking, Difficult Word Finding
- Muscle Aches, Stiffness, Joint Pain
- Numbess, Hair Loss, Metal Taste in Mouth
- Fatigue, Anxiety, Depression, Jumpy
- Easily Irritated, Unexplained Anger
- Headaches, Migraines, Dizziness
- Incoordination, Electric-like Zaps, Tremors & Twitching
- Chronic Dry Cough/Sinus Issues
- Shortness of Breath, Burning Lava Lungs
- Chest Heaviness, Asthma, Wheezing
- Sensitivity to Smells, Sneezing
- Swollen Lymph Glands
Skin & Urinary
- UTI’s, Kidney Infections, Frequent Urination
- Relapse of Bedwetting, Pelvic Pain
- Fungal Infections, Rashes, Acne, Breakouts
- Burning/Itching, Eczema, Vericose Veins
- Cherry Angiomas, Nose Bleeds
- Appetite Change, Bloating, Food Sensitivities
- Irritable Bowels, Gut Issues, Nausea
- Weight Gain, Sweet Cravings
- Diarrhea/Constipation, Abdominal Pain
- Night/Day Sweats, Hot Flashes
- Low Testosterone, Irritation, Anger
- Missed Menstrual Cycle, Thyroid Issues
- Early Menopause, Mood Swings, Low Sex Drive, Temperature Regulation, Infertility
How We Can Help Your Living Environment
ERMI, Mold & Environmental Testing & Interpretation (ERMI, Swab, and Air Samples)
How Can We Help Your Body
Who Do We Work With?
Environmentally Sensitive and Conscientious Individuals
Many of our clients struggle with:
High Toxic Load
Heavy Metal Chemical & Pesticide Toxicity